Our God Reigns: II Corinthians 13:14

Our God Reigns

Welcome! This Blog is intended as a place for people to meet, share what they are learning, ask for prayer, support one another, and let each other know what is going on in their lives. We are interested in several ministries including but not limited to 268 Generation, Beth Moore, Charles Stanley, Christian musicians, concert or seminar reviews, as well as what God is doing in your local church and in your life :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: All Over the World

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

II Corinthians 13:14

May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.

Well girlies, I think the time has come to post an ending blog. Traffic seems to have slowed down a lot and I think some people are quite busy these days. How did Sunny say it, when she ended hosting it?– I think she quoted Ecclesiastes. Where it says there is a season, a time, and a purpose for everything. This is a difficult blog to post, but I’ve been thinking and praying about it on and off for many months, there are some other things that I need to be more focused on...and I think that the season for hosting this blog has come to an end. Actually I know with certainty the time has come, especially after the message in church tonight.

I have enjoyed sharing our love of music, the teachings we have heard, songs people have posted, devotionals, scriptures, and the things that make up our everyday lives. I appreciate you and I embrace the things that make each one of us unique.

I care for you girls, you are treasures; making your way in this life in Christ. I have loved it when we have shared times of growth, times of fun, the times of life, and prayed for one another. I count my life richer for having blogged with each of you.

To every one of you who has frequented this blog:
I wish you grace...peace... and love

II Cor 13:14
May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ,
and the love of God,
and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.


Blessings~
Kim

0 Comments:

<< Home