Our God Reigns: Who I know God is

Our God Reigns

Welcome! This Blog is intended as a place for people to meet, share what they are learning, ask for prayer, support one another, and let each other know what is going on in their lives. We are interested in several ministries including but not limited to 268 Generation, Beth Moore, Charles Stanley, Christian musicians, concert or seminar reviews, as well as what God is doing in your local church and in your life :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: All Over the World

Friday, April 27, 2007

Who I know God is

I know I don’t know all or even most of the answers but I know the One who is the Answer (John 14:6)
I know that all He does is good and loving no matter what (Psalm 119:68)
I know that He is always with me through the fellowship of His Holy Spirit (Hebrews 13:5)
I know that He acts on behalf of those who wait on Him (Isaiah 64:4)
I know that He longs to be gracious to me (Isaiah 30:18).
I know that I am engraved on the palm of His hand and He will not forget me (Isaiah 49:16).
I know that His grace is sufficient for me (2 Corinthians 12:9).
I know that His Word is a light for my path when it seems so dark (Psalm 119:105).
I know He can be trusted and that nothing is too big or difficult for Him (Jeremiah 32:17).
I know of His peace that surpasses all understanding (Philippians 4:7).
I know that He who began a good work in me will complete it (Philippians 1:6).
I know that He is the Rock, the One who never changes, and that He is a sure foundation (Psalm 18:2; Malachi 3:6; Isaiah 28:16).
I know that He will not abandon the work of His hands but that He will fulfill His purpose (Psalm 138:8).
I know that as a loving Father He has compassion on His children and knows how we are formed and remembers that we are dust (Psalm 103:13-14).
I know that I have been bought with a great price and my life is not my own (1 Corinthians 6:20).
I know that by giving my life away I find my life (Matthew 16:25).
I know that He has given me everything I need to live this life of faith and godliness (2 Peter 1:3).
I know that only He can satisfy me (Psalm 145:6).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(from the One Year Bible online)

blessings all :)