Our God Reigns: Matthew & Psalms...

Our God Reigns

Welcome! This Blog is intended as a place for people to meet, share what they are learning, ask for prayer, support one another, and let each other know what is going on in their lives. We are interested in several ministries including but not limited to 268 Generation, Beth Moore, Charles Stanley, Christian musicians, concert or seminar reviews, as well as what God is doing in your local church and in your life :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: All Over the World

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Matthew & Psalms...

a few verses I wanted to share from today's portion of the one year Bible:

Matt 22:37-39
Jesus replied: "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'

Matthew 23:11-12
The greatest among you will be your servant. For whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

Psalm 27:7-8
Hear my voice when I call, O Lord; be merciful to me and answer me.
My heart says of you, "Seek his face!" Your face, Lord, I will seek.

Psalm 27:13-14
I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
be blessed :)