Our God Reigns: Transitions...

Our God Reigns

Welcome! This Blog is intended as a place for people to meet, share what they are learning, ask for prayer, support one another, and let each other know what is going on in their lives. We are interested in several ministries including but not limited to 268 Generation, Beth Moore, Charles Stanley, Christian musicians, concert or seminar reviews, as well as what God is doing in your local church and in your life :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: All Over the World

Monday, October 16, 2006

Transitions...

Sunny has hosted a blog site for several of us to use as a common meeting ground for quite some time. It has been a place to meet and have fellowship, to laugh, to pray for each other and to share what we are going thru or learning at the time. I have appreciated her blog very much, but as Sunny feels this season of hosting it has come to an end for her, I will offer to provide a place to connect here, for those who wish to use it. I am aware some people have been scarce lately, but we'll just see how it goes and at least give those who want to connect a common place here. Sunny posted a very fitting scripture in her last blog:

I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. Phil. 1:3-6

Sunny, I have appreciated your blog and providing a place for us to land and catch up with each other no matter what the time zone, to pray for each other, to joke around, and to share what we are learning or what is going on in our lives. Thank you Sunny for hosting us in your cyberspace living room. Let us know what's going on and how to pray for you. I pray God's blessings on your move back to California, with your job and church home
Blessings all~
Kimmer